Wednesday, May 02, 2007

TYLER AND AMANDA

So after my stressful day yesterday with Brayson I decided to take a little time to myself this morning. I am hoping to catch the blog up very soon with the three fabulous weddings I shot before I went into labor and a great bridal session I shot over the weekend, but right now it is Tyler and Amanda's fun and sexy engagement shoot. This couple is GREAT. We shared so many laughs that I really needed on a day a couple of weeks ago when Brayson wasn't doing so great. They are getting married on 7/7/07.....the biggest day for weddings this year! :) Enjoy a few of my favorites!








Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

Those pictures are amazing!

I'll be praying for you guys and Brayson!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Oh, Love, these are amazing!! What a great shot in the arm. I'm praying for you, Jeremy, and Brayson...I LOVE YOU! :)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

glad to hear you had a fun shoot to get your mind off of things for a bit! :) your pictures are amazing! love the handstand shot. ;) so cute!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Awesome girl. The cliff shot kind of made my heart skip...thought they were going to walk right off!! Very cool stuff!
:)
Lisa

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Gorgeous pics! I know you needed this. Please do take some time for yourself. Brayson will love you for that. It only makes you a better mom. I am praying for that little guy and know that God has his hands right over him. Your awesome!
Christy

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

hey girl -
we are thinking of the 3 of you and praying you get to bring him home very soon.

These pics are amazing!!!! i love the handstand one - they are just so cute together -

WE ARE THINKING OF YOU!! MATT SAYS HI!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter