Friday, June 15, 2007

NEW BLOG!!! NEW BLOG!!!

Woohoo!!! Come on over and check out my brand new blog! CLICK HERE!



www.crystalgoss.squarespace.com

I am so excited to have my new blog, and I will certainly be giving it lots and lots of love! :) I am still working out a few kinks....learning how everything goes, but I just posted my first post! Come check out Michelle and Brett's wedding! And update your bookmarks because I will no longer be posting on this blog, but I will leave it up as an archive of my old posts.

Bye bye, blogger! You've been good to me!

2 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Mike said...

WooHoo, went and looked at it and its great!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

Where have gone my dear! A whole month ... is your little Brayson all grown up now... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter