Tuesday, June 05, 2007

KEVIN & JENNA - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WEDDING - PART 1

Well, actually this is part 2.....I'm sort of going backwards. ;)

Jeremy and I had the amazing opportunity to travel out to the Dominican Republic along with Jenna, Kevin, and their immediate families to shoot their wedding back in March. I have not had a chance to post these beautiful images because I went into preterm labor just 4 days after returning from the trip! :) These are a few of my favorite shots from the day after the wedding. Jenna and Kevin wanted KILLER wedding pictures, so we got up the morning after their wedding at sunrise and took some time to get some incredible shots. Jenna even wanted to "trash" her dress! Dress trashing is growing more and more popular and more and more brides are getting brave enough to do it. And just look at how it pays off! And we actually didn't really trash Jenna's designer gown. It came perfectly clean, and she wore it again a month later at their reception in Hot Springs!!

















Check back soon for pictures from the beautiful beach ceremony! And if any of my brave brides are interested in trashing your dress just let me know!!! :)

~ Crystal

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Oh! Those are gorgeous Crystal!!
I hope you are doing wonderful!! I miss you soooo much!! Hope to see you SOON!! :)

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

You're awesome!!! :)
Give my love to Peanut! ;)

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger mark eric said...

WOW Crystal, these are wonderful images. I hope all is well with your family-

I'd love to publish these on TTD if you want.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Crystal,
Glad to see that you are back at it and I hope all is well with you and your guys!!
Pictures are great! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!
take care

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

I've never heard of "dress trashing" before...interesting concept...definitely takes nerves of steel.
Great shots!
Cyn

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Absolutely incredible!! I am SO jealous!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

nice flix my friend!...rockin as always! just thinking about you guys...hi to jeremy! give your little squeaker a fiver for me!
matty

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great job Crystal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter