Thursday, April 26, 2007

Well, tomorrow night Brayson will be four weeks old. Isn't it exciting?! He is a growing man! He reached 5 lbs. 3 oz. today. We're so proud! He has been taking his bottles very well lately. He is taking a bottle every other feed right now, and that number will hopefully be increased tomorrow since he is doing so well. We are beginning to have discussions about him coming home, so that means it will be really soon!!!

Brayson has been in wonderful hands this week. Mrs. Becky is a fantastic nurse at UAMS, and she has declared Brayson as her favorite! :) She had him a couple of weeks ago and requested to have him when she was assigned back to the SCN this week. She is such a sweetheart, and it makes me feel so much better knowing that he is under her care. All of the other nurses in the NICU are incredible as well! I've really gotten to know many of them over the past few weeks. Becky let me give Brayson a bath tonight before his 6:00 feed! It was so exciting to see him for the first time not hooked up to anything!!! And he loved his bath! Jeremy got some great pictures.....











Labels:

9 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger nicole green said...

love the pictures! and i love the good news even more! :D

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

Oh Crystal and Jeremy,
He is so adorable and growing so nicely. Good news all around...we are glad to hear it. We hope he will be home soon,
Love,
Cyn, & Tess

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Hey guys,
I am so glad everything is going well with little Brayson. He is so freaken cute. I love the pictures, nice work Jeremy. :) I will come up and visit again this week if you want Crystal, just let me know.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

OMG...I feel like such a terrible friend!!! I have been wanting to call you forever since I found out you had Peanut early! I had Troy at 27 weeks and I totally know what you have been and are going through! Lots of love to you and your family!

Love,

KK

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Congrats Crystal, God bless you both & your newest family member.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jeremy did an amazing job capturing those images! Woo!

I am SOOOOO excited to see Brayson looking so healthy :) been thinking of and praying for you. I need to see you!

love you!

a

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Hey girl, How exciting! I hope you guys get to be home as a family VERY soon. He is adorable as always and changing so quickly.
Can't wait to see him in real life:)

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger MAP said...

OMG..Crystal, He has changed so much. The pics are adorable. I love the one in the tub looking up at you. I am so glad to hear he is growing stronger and stronger day by day and will hopefully be coming home SOON!!!! I know you and Jeremy are more than ready to be at home with him. He is quiet a remarkable lil man. Keep the pictures coming..lol. Love, Melissa

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Tim Co. said...

wow he looks so incredible! I hope he comes home soon to his wonderful parents!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter