Thursday, March 15, 2007

A SENIOR AND A COUPLE OF CUTIES

Suzanne and I met up last week for her senior session. She is such a sweet girl! We got some great shots, but some of the very last shots of the day were my favorites from the entire session. She has played the violin for years and wanted some pictures with it. Too bad she didn't have her bow with her. I would have loved to have heard her play a little bit!!





One of my friends from high school recently had her second baby, and she was ready to give up her maternity clothes. She and I made a trade - her clothes for some pictures of her two cute kiddos! I had a wonderful time catching up with Ashley over lunch and then playing with and photographing her cuties. And I have certainly been enjoying her maternity wardrobe!! :) Thanks, Ashley!

A few favorites......




I felt so lucky to have a chance to catch one her rare sweet smiles!



Favorites from Tabitha's wedding are coming soon! :)

~ Crystal

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

i wish you could have done my senior pics!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love all of these shot, Really great work. ttyl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter