Monday, May 01, 2006

KEITH & ALLI

Keith and Alli called me up a couple of weeks ago wondering if I could squeeze them in for some engagements on Easter weekend. Boy, am I glad I was available!! This couple was awesome!!! One of the sweetest and most genuine couples I've ever come across. And super fun and photogenic! They are the total package!! It's just a shame (for me) that their wedding is in Seattle and that I am booked on their date!








Keith's grandad made this belt for him. What a special gift! We had to highlight it in a picture!


Keith and Alli, I wish you guys the very best! I definitely hope we can stay in touch, and I would love to see pictures from your big day!!!!! :)

~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Way hot, Crystal!! I love the last belt picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter