Saturday, May 06, 2006

TOAD SUCK DAZE

The festival kicked off today, and my busy, awesome, crazy weekend began!!! Well, I guess it actually began for me yesterday when the studio flooded, but that's a WHOLE other story!! :) And I just don't feel like talking about it right now. :(

Part of my job as festival photographer is to shoot the concerts! That rocks because I get a cool little badge that is pretty much my passport to go backstage and get to do all kinds of fun stuff! Like meet Miranda Lambert! This chick rocks, you guys! What a voice and awesome energy she has. Her song "Kerosene" is sooo awesome. I've been a fan for a while, but after seeing her and Jason Aldean tonight, I want both of their records! :)

Here are just a few shots from tonight.....















Check Miranda out at www.mirandalambert.com and check out Jason at www.jasonaldean.com!

~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Crys, it's so great to see you happy after the flood. See, God gave you a little rainbow in spite of the rain!
BTW, love the pictures! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter