Monday, May 01, 2006

LUKE

I have some catching up to do on the blog, and I believe that each event definitely deserves its own post! So this is the first of several posts that will be coming back to back.

Lance and Khristy put their trust in me with the awesome task of photographing their son for his first session ever. What an adorable baby boy and what an honor. I met them over at their house and we put together a "make-shift" studio for their first family portraits! They were so wonderful! They are members at my church and are the third people to support the Czech Team through the photography fundraiser. Thanks so much, you guys!!







1 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow---

Lance! man---it's just great to see little Luke! Adorable!

I gotta give a shout out to my boy from C-town!

Great stuff, Crystal!
-Yerby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter