Sunday, April 09, 2006

ELIZABETH'S BRIDALS

Here are JUST A FEW of my favorites from Elizabeth's bridals. We had sooo much fun taking these. She was a blast!! She's beautiful and awesome in front of the camera and up for anything!! I loved it! I also shot Elizabeth and Jason's engagements last night down at the River Market in Little Rock. They were such a blast to hang out with! I can't wait for the wedding!!!!

I will be posting a slideshow of these images very soon. I just got a new program that will allow me to put an awesome slideshow into my blog! I haven't quite got it all figured out yet, but I'm working on it! Be sure to come back in the next couple of days to check it out!!










Here she is......runaway bride......... "hitchhiking" on the street! hahaa! Too much fun!



Elizabeth, girl, you ROCK! I really hope you enjoy these! So sorry I couldn't get them up sooner!!! :)

~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Those are AWESOME! Crystal - you're amazing! Keep up the killer work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter