Tuesday, March 07, 2006

To start my week in California off with a bang, I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot a wedding with two very sweet, talented photographers! Jessica Claire is from California and she allowed Liana Lehman (from Atlanta) and me to shoot her wedding with her. It was such an amazing learning opportunity for me! I look up to both of these photographers so much......I have admired their work for so long......so shooting a wedding side-by-side with them was really a dream come true. Especially at this location! I mean........look at that view!
The wedding was at the Casa Romantica in San Clemente. It has been around since 1928! It was a perfect location for a wedding.
Below are just a few of my favorites from the day.



The ceremony was supposed to have been outside overlooking the ocean, but just before the bride was to walk down the aisle the rain began. The bottom dropped out and all of the guests hurried inside. I felt so bad for the bride, but she really did not let it bother her at all. She waited patiently with a smile on her face in the back room while preparations were made for the ceremony to take place indoors. You could tell by watching here that all she wanted was to marry the love of her life! What a blessing!!

This is my favorite shot from the ceremony. You can tell they are so in love in this picture.




What a beautiful couple and a wonderful opportunity. I thank God for all of the opportunities He has given me over the past few months. I know that each one has been a blessing from Him, and I never want to forget that!

~ Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter