Monday, April 03, 2006

After much work and tons of decision-making.............I am very excited to post the latest pictures of my studio!!!! It is very close to completion. I need to get my prints in and hang them and touch up some things here and there, but for the most part it is done!!! And it is such a relief. I really hope you like it! Leave comments and tell me what you think!! :)







I have to share a few thank-you's! My husband has been wonderful during this whole process. He has worked his full-time job as a CPA and then come home most nights and stayed up at the studio with me getting stuff done. My family and friends have helped a ton! My sister, Lydia, and some small group girls, Kelsea and Amanda, gave up their Friday night last week to help me for hours and hours! It was wonderful!!!!! Sarah has helped me calm my nerves by being there with me on one of my very first studio shoots! My friends Courtney and Jill were models for me while I figured out my lighting. It's been wonderful! I have felt so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family!!! Praise God for all of His blessings!

The studio is located on Oak St. right next door to Ye Olde Daisy Shoppe. Stop in and say hello when you get a chance! :)

~ Crystal

4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Oh my stars....how beautiful!!! Crystal your studio is spectacular and so many other things indescribable:)

I love and miss you! We are so very very proud of you. Would love to visit sometime and hope we see each other soon cause I am having Crystal withdrawals!

much continued success,

Joy + Garrett + Graycen + Sulley

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

You are my HERO, Crystal! I couldn't be happier for you and I don't doubt I'll visit in person one day soon. Shine on, Crystal, shine on!!!
Love you!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW!! Your studio ROCKS!!!!!
Looks incredible girl!!
God's blessing is really on you!!:)

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

INCREDIBLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter