Thursday, March 09, 2006

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoots in California. Today, the focus is on the beautiful Jasmine. She is an aspiring photographer and a gorgeous woman both inside and out! I personally think she should be an aspring model.......what do you think?!









She and her husband JD were both wonderful models for us. As much as we tried to talk her into it she is not going to pursue modeling. She is an amazing writer though and will be an amazing photographer. Who knows....maybe one day I will have the pleasure of shooting a wedding with her?!
I wish you all the best, Jasmine! You're awesome, girl!

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I'm about to make a shirt that reads:
Crystal Goss' Number One Fan!!!
Girl, those pictures are b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.....and not because it's me. Quite the contrary! They're really so pretty. :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Liana said...

Oh myyyy goodness girl!! How did you keep this hush hush for so long????

I just saw those bridals you did... WOWser!! You are rockin' girl! I'm sooo proud of you!

BIG hugs :) L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter