Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wow! The past couple of weeks have been flying by! Things have been so crazy......and moving at lightning speed. We are working very hard on getting the studio open. It is going to be in downtown Conway right next to Ye Olde Daisy Shoppe! We will hopefully be opening in two weeks. I'm going to check in on the space today to see how things are coming along, and take a few pictures to share. In the meantime, here are a few more of my favorites from California.






I would love to know you stopped by! Feel free to leave me a comment! :)


1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Crystal!!! You are AMAZING!!!!
When am I going to see you again???!!!!
I might just have to drive down there sometime!!!:)
Incredible picture's BTW!! But you already know that;) Approved by the MC himself!! lol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter