Thursday, April 06, 2006

LUKE & LAURA
From the moment I met Laura at the Conway Bridal Fair, I knew I wanted to shoot her wedding! She has such a fun, glowing personality..........and she's beautiful! I was so excited when she called to book me! I had such a blast at the engagement session with Laura, Luke and Laura's family at their house a couple of weeks ago. We talked and laughed so much, and Laura even baked us some super yummy chocolate chip cookies (from scratch!!) to enjoy when we finished up with pictures. It was such a good time, and I left feeling like part of the family! I can't wait for her bridals and the wedding!!!!
Here are just a FEW of my favorites from the day. ( I have soooooo many!)








Thanks again you guys!!!! Can't wait to see you again! And thank you Jill for helping me out! You're the bestest! :)
~ Crystal

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Crystal!!!!
You're amazing!!! I always LOVE to see your work!!!
Miss you!!:)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Cara Beth said...

I went to college with laura and luke. I just absolutely LOVE their engagement pics. She told me about your site and I'm so impressed with your photography. I am very interested in learning more. I just bought a new Pentax digital camera but I need more training before I can do anything else. Right now I just take pictures basically because I can't help NOT to. It's my passion as well. Let me know if you'd be willing for me to "shadow" you sometime to learn some tricks. I'm a recent grad of OBU and live in Little Rock. my email cbwalker23@yahoo.com. God bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter