Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ELIZABETH & JASON

You may remember Elizabeth's awesome bridals from a few posts back. I met Elizabeth and Jason down at the Rivermarket in Little Rock for their engagements. We had a blast. They are such a neat couple. My husband tagged along as my assistant, and after their shoot we all ate at Sticky Fingerz. If you have never been to Sticky Fingerz you should definitely try it out. Good food!! Get the Maneater...........it's delicious! :)











Elizabeth and Jason - you guys are so great! I am getting more and more excited about your wedding every day!! I hope you guys enjoy these!

~ Crystal

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Liana said...

wow WOW wow WOW wow!!

These are freaking amazing! The shadows and color and composition... WOW!!

Your best work yet, IMHO :) Rockin girl!!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Nice nice nice nice nice!!!!!!!

amber

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Alison B. said...

I am in love with these pictures! YOU GO CRYSTAL!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Looove the colors and the composition!! great stuff, crys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter